On Thursday, June 22nd, our Operations Manager Megan facilitated our most recent live Keynote Series Class on the topic “Start With A Vision Of Your Coaching Practice.”
With 47 registered participants, we kicked the Zoom off and entered class alongside students of Wellness Coach Business Academy, the Super Summer Series, and new and returning students of individual classes.
We knew this was going to be a different class than usual. While our expert facilitators often prepare thorough slide decks, Megan also prepared a 20-minute embodied guided imagery meditation practice to allow us space to vision a piece of our entrepreneurial and personal journey.
Before the meditation began, Megan posed to the group the question: “What is a vision?”
Our students responded in the chat:
- “Something that represents your why”
- “A mental picture, a dream”
- “Inspiration for the way things could be”
- “An idea/feeling that guides your journey”
- “Something that draws you forward”
- “A reality that is internal, and maybe not material…yet”
- “Visualization of your path to goals”
- “Something seen with the spirit’s/mind’s eye”
- “A picture of what things could be or how you desire them to be”
- “Reach for the stars, aligned with your authentic self”
And, Megan chose to craft a poem on this question, too, so here is her poetic response:
Shortly thereafter, Megan asked for 3 words from everyone in the chat about what it feels like when they are in a creative space or state of flow. We’ve put those chat entries into a word cloud for your viewing pleasure! As you can see, for many – the creative space we tap into when we vision brings up the words “energy, hope, calm, joy, and focused”.
To experience this embodied visioning practice, you may now purchase this Keynote Series Class On Demand here.
You will receive the lifetime recording to the class, 1 CEU through NBHWC, the additional resources including a 23-page Visioning Workbook, and a bonus meditation. A benefit all our paying students can access is the opportunity to join our Paid Student Community on Facebook.
Thank you to all of our students who participated in this fruitful class live, and we hope you enjoy the practice of visioning for your business using our recorded class on demand!